A hearty chicken casserole for dinner is just right for a fall Tuesday evening. Here’s a tasty and easy recipe we think you might enjoy!
- 5 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 broccoli heads, cut into small florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 8 oz (230g) softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, or garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC) and lightly grease a baking pan.
- Spread shredded chicken breast in the greased dish and sprinkle with minced garlic, red pepper flakes, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a bowl or a large cup, combine softened cream cheese and chicken stock, until smooth. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the shredded chicken breast in the baking dish.
- Top with broccoli florets and shredded mozzarella. Bake the chicken breast casserole in the oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can broil for a couple of minutes to crisp up the chicken casserole. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe from: www.eatwell101.com