The American Association of Orthodontists estimates that over 1,000,000 adults in the United States and Canada are receiving orthodontic treatment from members of the AAO. Some benefits of correcting orthodontic problems in adults include:
• Helps prevent or improve periodontal problems.
• Helps prevent or reduce bone loss around teeth.
• Improves the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth.
• Improves the aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance.
• Improves tooth function.
• Improves self-confidence.
• Improves oral health.
Braces are no longer considered an inconvenience for adults with our clear bracket system and Invisalign options. Having a beautiful smile and a healthy & functional bite could be just months away for you. Parents, consider setting up a complimentary exam with us to evaluate your orthodontic needs and to take advantage of your family discount. A beautiful and healthy smile is truly ageless!