Today is National S’mores Day! What better way to celebrate than by making S’mores or something a little more creative like these S’mores Cookie Cups!
- 1 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 marshmallows (regular size, not mini marshmallows)
- 2 full size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, unwrapped and divided into 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the graham cracker crust mixture into the 24 cups. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides to form little cups.
- Bake the mini graham cracker crusts at 350 degrees for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut each marshmallow in half to make 24 round marshmallows. Place one marshmallow in each graham cracker cup, cut side of the marshmallow facing down.
- Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s’mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted. Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely.
- Top each marshmallow with one piece of the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. Allow the s’mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
While we love the classic flavor of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate on S’mores cookie cups, you can get as creative as you want. Here are some ideas:
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Dark chocolate
- Bite size Snickers bars
- Hot fudge sauce