- your favorite cupcake recipe
- vanilla buttercream
- black edible food marker
- orange edible food marker
- M&M’s Milk Chocolate Minis
- 5 drops of super black gel paste food coloring
- Using a black edible food marker draw dots on your marshmallows to signify the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
- Using the orange edible food marker draw an orange carrot nose onto your marshmallows.
- Using a knife or icing spatula, frost your cupcake flat with vanilla buttercream.
- Gently press your snowman’s marshmallow head onto the cupcake.
- Gently press three M&M’s Milk Chocolate Minis in a vertical row below the marshmallow head; these are your snowman’s buttons.
- Color buttercream with 5 parts super black food coloring.
Using a disposable pastry bag and a no.3 round decorating tip, or the corner of a plastic baggie snipped off, pipe stick arms onto your Melting Snowman Cupcakes. Eat & Enjoy!