Here’s a delicious way to get more vegetables in your diet:
- 1 can (22.6 ounces) Campbells® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), cooked and drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) French’s® French Fried Onions (about 2 2/3 cups)
- Stir the soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables and 1 can onions in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.