Since many of you are wearing braces and we don’t suggest eating tortilla chips, we thought you might enjoy celebrating with some Totchos! If you are a tater tot fan, you’ll love these!
- 1 (28-oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1-pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- Guacamole, for serving
- Bake or fry the tater tots per the package instructions then arrange them in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the ground beef and taco seasoning to a large sauté pan set over medium heat. Cook the beef, breaking it up with a spatula, until it is cooked throughout.
- Sprinkle the ground beef atop the tater tots then top the beef with the black beans and cheddar cheese. Bake the Totchos until the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove the Totchos from the oven and top them with the tomatoes, onions and guacamole. Serve immediately