There is nothing quite like a delicious cup of hot chocolate on a chilly winter’s night! Perhaps you’ll try this rich and creamy peanut butter hot chocolate tonight. It is perfect for keeping you warm while you watch for Santa’s arrival tonight. Plus, it’s super simple because it’s made in your blender!
Ingredients for hot chocolate:
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Ingredients for topping:
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Truvia sweetener OR 2 teaspoons sugar
- Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted peanut butter
Directions for hot chocolate:
- Add milk, chocolate morsels and peanut butter to a small saucepan and warm on the stove over medium heat until hot and creamy.
- Pour hot chocolate into 2 mugs.
Directions for topping:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer add whipping cream and sweetener. Whip until the mixture has reached soft peaks.
- Top hot chocolate with equal amount of whipped cream and drizzle on chocolate syrup and melted peanut butter.