Cooking is a great way to de-stress! So, consider getting the family together to make this fun recipe tonight:
Mighty Tasty Mini Lasagnas
- Marinara sauce
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- won ton wraps (you can find won ton wraps in the produce section in most grocery stores)
- Italian seasoning
- Ground beef/sausage if desired (cook in advance)
- Spray the cupcake pan with Pam & place one won ton wrap in each cup.
- Next layer sauce, meat (if using), cheeses then repeat.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasonings & bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes & pop out with a knife.
Depending on your appetites, figure 2-4 cups per person for a hearty dinner.