1-pound lean ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
1 can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes with chiles drained
1 can Nacho Cheese Soup
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar
12 8-inch soft tortillas
Guacamole, cilantro, sour cream for topping, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the beef to a large skillet over medium heat and crumble as it cooks. Drain grease when cooked through.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes./li>
- Dump the tomatoes, cheese soup, and sour cream into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the cooked meat.
- Place 3 tortillas in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and melty.
- 5. Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro, guacamole, and extra sour cream, as desired.