This is a one-pot dish that takes about 30 minutes and serves 4–added bonus, it is braces friendly! Enjoy!
• 1 lb ground beef
• ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
• ½ onion, finely minced
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided, or to taste
• 1 tablespoon pepper, divided
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 2 cups beef broth
• 2 cups milk
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 4 cups egg noodle
• 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
• ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, ½ tablespoon salt, and ½ tablespoon pepper, mixing until evenly combined.
2. Heat the canola oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Take about a golf-ball size of the meatball mixture and roll it into balls. Place the meatballs into the pot, cooking for one minute. Flip the meatballs.
3. Add the beef broth, milk, remaining ½ tablespoon salt, remaining ½ tablespoon pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and give it a stir.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, then add the egg noodles. Stir constantly until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has reduced to a sauce that coats the noodles, about seven to eight minutes.
5. Add the parmesan and the parsley, stirring until the cheese is melted.