Covid - 19 Guidelines
This past year has been a challenge for us all. As part of this vibrant community, we strive to keep our friends, families, and neighbors safe, happy, and healthy. We have made a number of changes to help ensure the safety of everyone that comes into our office! Please take a look at the steps we are taking and what we ask of you. Always feel free to call us at (206)523-1047 with questions.
What We Are Doing
- Our entire team has received the Covid 19 vaccine from either Moderna or Pfizer
- We have placed Medify Air Purifiers around the office
- We have reduced our patient capacity to ensure spacing between patients
- We have placed Plexiglas barriers between chairs
- At any time we pause work, we ask patients to wear their mask
- Whenever we use a hand tool, we use high evacuation suction
- We are screening and checking temperatures for every vendor, staff member, and patient that enters our office.
- We have closed our high touch areas like our photo booth and kids play area.
- We have removed furniture in our lobby to help ensure social distancing.
- We have turned our tooth brushing room into a hand washing room.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Offering virtual appointments for consultations, growth checks, and appliance checks (on a case by case basis)
- We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
What We Ask of You
- Do not come to the office if you are: running a temperature (100.4 or higher), coughing, having chest pain or tightness, experiencing changes in taste or smell, fatigued, experiencing body aches/muscle pain, or experiencing diarrhea. Please call and reschedule.
- Please complete the Covid prescreening form emailed to patients 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Wear a mask! Not just in our office, but in the building too out of respect for our medical neighbors.
- Please brush your teeth at home; our tooth brushing room is currently closed.
- We ask that parents and siblings wait either in the car or the hallway outside our office. By doing this, we are able to greatly reduce the amount of people in our office. If this is an initial exam for your child, the start of a new appliance for your child, or your child is highly anxious, we ask that only 1 parent accompany them.
Frequently asked questions:
Is it possible to complete my appointment virtually?
While a large number of our appointments are available virtually, at times we need to see patients in person. Please call us to see if a virtual visit is an option for your next appointment!
How will I know what happened at my child's appointment if I can't be there?
Our clinicians will either text/email you a progress report or provide a written progress report to the patient. If you did not receive one or would like clarification, please call our office and we are happy to help.
The appointment booked for my child does not work with out schedule, how can we reschedule?
Please call our office as soon as you know the booked appointment needs to be changed. The further in advance we go to reschedule, the more options you will have!
Schedule your appointment today!